Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bear Suit John.

Last night we went to the John Mayer concert and we were treated to quite the performance. We sat on the lawn which was actually a good thing. The sound was incredible, kind of like sitting in the living room, just vibin' to the sounds of choice. You can find Mayers set here, great song selection ("I Dont Trust Myself for Loving You" was my fav!). Anyway, I was blown away by the quality of John Mayers concert. Sheryl Crow was there too, and to be honest I was disappointed. She was a very blah performer who seemed to choose the songs she thought would show her as a deep contemplative "arteest". The best part about Crow's set was when she introduced John Mayer and he came out on stage in a bear suit! Too funny, I almost wet myself. Props to Bob and Mark for the close view for this! When the bear comes to town again, I will not miss it. This guy is a legend in the making.

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude that's awesome I almost regret leaving after seeing that.... did you record that with your phone...

 
At 10/13/2006, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

no i recorded this with my sony cybershot. sheryl got him back, kinda gross.......go to his blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home