Saturday, November 03, 2007

Family Night

Last night we had the family over for a night to share of our experiences in Siberia with our children. To be honest, I was quite nervous. This would be the first time we would share pictures of our boys with them. I spent the whole day preparing a video of our days there, with the majority of the video showing our interaction with our sons. Mom made some chicken pasta and my sis brought the Sweet tea, all in preparation for this special night. As I edited the video, I would find myself crying, often. It's amazing what kids can do to you! Anyway, we showed the video, and just as we thought, it was a very emotional evening. We all cried, laughed and stared as we watched the video. It was such a relief to share these special boys with family. We sat around for hours talking about the culture, the boys, the language. So much to talk about.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2007, Blogger Kevin said...

i cant imagine what you are feeling now. i am happy as can be for you buddy. God is working this out in His timing. we need to get together again soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home