Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Birthday!


On October 23, 2001 the iPod was introduced to the world! I remember my first iPod experience. I purchased a second generation gadget and to be honest, I didnt really start using it until about two months later! Since then I have grown quite fond of this piece of hardware. I have since sold my first iPod to this guy and have purchased a black video iPod. What was your first iPod experience like? Did you ever think that they would be a huge flop? Will you buy a new enhanced Pod?

3 Comments:

At 10/23/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud to be the second owner of your second generation iPod.

I killed my first two iPod shuffles. They were cool and had all the memory I needed, but I shorted them out with sweat when I worked out.

I like the menu on the one I got from you.

I will probably buy the iPod you have now when it gets outdated so you'll have a don payment for the latest gadget.

I'll never pay full price for this stuff. It changes too much.

 
At 10/24/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love mine...It's an extension of me, my computer and my life.

 
At 10/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a 20 gigger... battery life sucked... when the nano came out I got it the same day, and then 2 weeks later I bought a 30 gig video....

The funny part is that I convinced my wife that I didn't need 20 gig's... that 5 was fine... then 2 weeks later I had to convince her she needed a new ipod and that the nano was it... Good times!!!!!

I will buy a new iPod when they go widescreen and landscape...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home