Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools

Just imagine me saying these to you in my most upbeat, "can you believe it's true" tone.....then after a few seconds of silence, and a suprised look on your face, I blurt to you April Fools!

I woke up this morning with a full head of hair!

I hate that show "The Office"! I just don't get it.

I'm so glad that Florida is back in the NCAA Finals!

I'm so glad that Ohio State is in the NCAA Finals!

I would never stand in line at Wal-Mart to buy a Nintendo Wii! That's for 35 year old losers.

I'm gonna take the day off from church, heck next week is Easter Sunday, I'll make up for this weeks miss!

Did you hear? It's really easy to adopt children from Russia! They have millions of children in orphanages, and are looking for good homes to place them in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home