Monday, May 21, 2007

Crazy stuff.

The next few weeks are going to be nuts. First, tomorrow is huge day for our church. We are officially breaking ground on our first permanent facility. This means I will have my hands full doing whatever I can to make this process as burdenless as possible on my pastor. On Wednesday I head off to Peru for 5 days. Should be a cool trip. Going to Lima, the mountains and the jungle. We are supposed to go alligator hunting with some natives in the jungle. Hopefully I will be able to post while I'm there. Next Wednesday we are having our last large group meeting of the school year. We are having a "Schools Out Party". June 4-8 I'm taking a bunch of students up to Stetson University for Student Life Camp. So, needless to say, my life will be slightly hectic (no complaints). What do the next few weeks hold for you? Anyone going out of the country? Where? Miami doesn't count.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5/23/2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good time. I will be praying for you.

 
At 5/23/2007, Blogger Eric Wakeling said...

That's a major busy time but it sounds awesome. I will try to keep connecting on your blog. Thanks for the comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home