Friday, May 11, 2007

Some thoughts....

I'm really tired. I thinks it's getting close to vacation time.

Does anyone know of a Student Ministry Confessional? I think I'm going to start a video confessional next week. Any student pastors care to join? Why do the worship guys (Pete, Los, Victor) get to have all the fun?

I got a couple of pairs of new sneaks today (wicked sale). Plain white Pumas and some black Adidas. Love the old school shoes.

Last nights episode of The Office slayed me. Stanley cracked me up with his eye rolling and sucking up. Go Pam in her speech! Where is Andy Bernard? That part was amazing. Andy floating on the lake in a sumo suit. Brilliant.

I'm going through "Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should Know" by theologian Wayne Grudem with 2 guys I'm discipling. Our Student Leaders will be starting "Help! I'm a Student Leader" by Doug Fields. Any other suggestions?

On my iPod this week: The Classic Crime, Falling Up, Gorillaz, and Mark Driscolls series in Nehemiah.

The iPhone comes out in like a month. Should I go for it? I still like my 8125. Works like a charm.

I'm having knee surgery on June 26th. I will be able to run again, yea!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5/11/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude... jump on in! I'd love to see your dome, in its full glory, tell your stories about what goes down there!

 
At 5/12/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

thanks for the encouragement. look for the first edition next thursday. watched yours, loved it, inspired me.)

 
At 5/14/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got one of the other pastors at our church to do a preaching confessional. He's done two so far. Check it out. Wakebird.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home