Monday, August 13, 2007

Knee Surgery Update

Tomorrow it will be seven weeks post reconstructive knee surgery and I'm doing well. My physical therapist told me that he was quite impressed with my progress. That put a smile on my face. I'm at around 65%. That means I'm walking good (no more cane!), have full extension and 85% bend. Not too shabby! I can't wait to be able to start running and cutting again. Life is starting to get back to normal for me and my precious wife who has served the heck out me. The coolest thing: I can take a shower with out sitting in a ridiculous shower chair.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8/14/2007, Blogger J Dub said...

Shower chair? You can shower while sitting down? What is this invention? Can I get details?

 
At 8/14/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

I wish you could hear me whistle 'cause I am! Those are some pretty sexy legs there baby!!!
-P

 
At 8/15/2007, Blogger Kushmama said...

I think you would do better to show the world your chubby, creased ankle....it's much more interesting than cute knees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home