Saturday, December 29, 2007

Best of 2007: Music

Foo Fighters, "Echos, Silence, Patience and Grace" - Just a great rock album, something that we are getting quite accustomed to with the Foo!
James Morrison, "Undiscovered"
- A really good album from a British r&b crooner. I first heard one of his songs in a Starbucks and I have been hooked since.
Jon McLaughlin, "Indiana"
- I don't know a lot about him but I know I have really enjoyed this album. I guess it could be described as piano pop. Good stuff.
Lifehouse, "Who We Are"
- The best pop/rock album of the year, period. Every song from beginning to end is catchy. Lifehouse is proving to be one of the most consistent pop/rock bands around.
OneRepublic, "Dreaming Out Loud"- Wow! Just a great catchy album. Famous for the song "Apologize" there is so much more on this release than that one song.


Honorable Mention: Kelly Clarkson, "My December", Rooney, "Calling the World", Daughtry, "Daughtry"

What are your favorite albums from 2007? Songs? Bands?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home