Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Florida Primary

I went to my local voting precinct today at 5 PM and cast a vote for the person I believe to be most capable to lead this country for the next 4-8 years. With 57 delegates up for grabs Florida is a pretty important state. The party leaders have slapped Florida on the wrist by discounting the Democratic delegates completely and cutting the Republican delegates in half. All because we moved our Primary up. Politics, you gotta love 'em.

So you wanna know who I voted for?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 1/30/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geppapa for President...?

 
At 1/30/2008, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

ahh good guess!

 
At 1/30/2008, Blogger Bryonm said...

i know who you voted for and it probably wasn't the governor of the patriots or the mayor of the giants. and rush doesn't like mccain, so that leaves the huckster. did i guess it?

 
At 1/30/2008, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

heck, I dont like mccain. i dont like huckabee either. i went with....

 
At 2/01/2008, Blogger Bryonm said...

not ron paul. tell me it isn't so. romney? did romney buy your vote? o my gosh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home