Thursday, February 01, 2007

Adoption Update.

As most of you know my wife Penny and I are adopting 2 kids from Russia. It continues to be a long, grueling process that has pretty much maxed out my patience. Today's Drudge Report headline did not help out at all with the whole thing as it has been reported that in some Russian hospitals (and I'm sure orphanages ) there is ridiculous abuse. If you dare to read the article, it will make you sick to your stomach when you hear of the treatment of innocent abandoned orphans. I know the the Lord is in control and none of this surprises Him, but it still makes me ask the question "why so long?" I just don't understand why the authorities drag out this process, it's so unnecessary. Please pray for us as we await word of agency re-accreditation from Russia.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home