Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mac Envy.

Yesterday I was the Apple Store to drop off my PowerBook (again!) and the guy in line in front of me had the best Mac story of tragedy EVER! Here goes: At approximately 5 PM he was telling the Apple Care Genius that he had just bought a brand spankin' new MacBook (white) that afternoon, around 2 PM. When he got home he had a quick opening ceremony (who doesn't) and proceeded to get the pearl running. After "fifteen glorious minutes" ,as he described it, the new family dog decided he had enough of the competition and, as the man explained, the dog took a bite out of the top left corner of the MacBook! I saw it it! It was oh so gruesome. White cracked plastic in the shape of a.....dogs chompers! The really hard part to lay my eyes on was the screen part that had incisor marks on it! This poor man had joyously spent $1500 on this beautiful piece of equipment just 3 hours earlier to have the joy and funtionality of the screen stripped away by a jealous dog! As I heard him tell the story I couldn't help but chime in "Did you take the dog to the pound?" He told me "No, he's really a sweet dog." Now that's what I call grace!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2007, Blogger Deb said...

LOL! That is such a funny and tragic story! I'd love to have seen that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home