Monday, April 09, 2007

Some thoughts....

I haven't watched the latest episode of "The Office". I look forward to 22 minutes of pure comedic genius.

Our Easter Service at church on Sunday was a blast. It was cool to look around the auditorium and see so many people, young people. I bet the average age of our community is under 35.

I love the Nintendo Wii. I have become quite a good tennis player on Wii Sports. Seriously, I have a mild form of tennis elbow from this game. All I have to say about the Wii is its incredibly brilliant and the future of gaming.

I have another ingrown toe-nail. It's gross.

Over the next few weeks I will be in Student Ministry mayhem! I appreciate your prayers.

Adoption update: nothing, absolutely nothing. We appreciate your prayers.

Did I mention Madden football on the Wii? Freaking awesome! I've gotten pretty good at it.

Baseball season is in full swing. Look out for those Florida Marlins.

We have put together a nice entrainment system in our house. I will post a video soon to show it off.

On my iPod this week: DJ Mophiziz "The Best of Submission: Vol. 3", Jim Collins, "Good to Great and the Social Sector", Simple Minds, Glittering Prize: Simple Mind, The Killers, "Sam's Town"

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2007, Blogger m brunjes said...

your in luck b/c this week's episode of the office is super sized. you get 37 minuets of genius.

 
At 4/09/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for filling us in about the in-grown toe nail. I was in eager anticipation to hear that information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home