Friday, April 27, 2007

Some thoughts....

This time of year is CRAZY when it comes to working with students. Seriously there is so much garbage that goes on towards the end off the school year. The whole "spring fever" is true!

I'm going to have knee reconstruction real soon. The second time is a charm!

We have been watching old episodes of "House MD". We are on season 2. This is the best drama on TV. Sorry 24 peeps, Dr. House kicks Jack Bauers butt!

There is a lot of buzz about this new band Kings of Leon. Don't believe the hype. They really suck.

My dad beat everyone in Wii bowling the other night. I beat everyone at tennis.

I am taking our Student Ministry team to Youth Specialties CORE Training. The theme is Helping Hurting kids. Should be good stuff. I enjoy the CORE series better than any of the big conferences.

Summer movies I would like to see: "Spider Man 3" May 4, "Evan Almighty" June 22, "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" July 20, "The Bourne Ultimatum" August 4th (I will see this!).

My dog is so stinkin' funny! Last night during another brilliant episode of "The Office" there was a Dyson vacum cleaner commercial that made him act crazy, in a good way.

No adoption news.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4/28/2007, Blogger J Dub said...

Boy you are really into the sequels this summer.

 
At 4/28/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree with your assesment of Kings of Leon. (They are not really new either...). They have some songs that are not so hot, but I enjoy them. They are different for sure though.

 
At 4/28/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

they are new to most people because most people dont follow club band or opening acts. there has been a lot hype about their latest. im sorry but, it is not transcendent as entertainment weekly touted it. maybe i need to give them a little bit more time. you know me, i like pop/rock crap any way: )

 
At 4/30/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" stars on of the greatest actors and writers of all time, Mr. Dan Akroyd. Chris you should blog about how before Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller, it was Akroyd, Belushi, Chase and Murray whose movies we looked forward to seeing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home