Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tagged by Blog-Star Transition Pete

I have been tagged......so I'm tagging Mike B, Victor E and Justin W......

What’s the most fun work you've ever done, and why?
Ministry. I enjoy serving God and people.

Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did.
Play basketball. My knees are wicked, no can do.

Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting off.
Plant a church. One day!

What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
Administration - I really struggle at balancing my schedule and doing all of the admin stuff in ministry.
Tell jokes - it's real bad. I cant remember jokes and then I try to tell them and they always bomb. I might be the worst joke teller on the planet.

If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
How cool would it have been to be one of Jesus 12 disciples?

What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Dude, faithful, motivated

List two words you wish described you:
Organized, comedian

What are your top three passions?
Christ, family, Mac

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2007, Blogger Victor Estrada said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll get that stuff up on my blog when I get a chance.

Oh and Joost rocks my world. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL!!! I'm such a nerd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home