Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My PARENTS bought a Wii!

My mom and dad, considered senior citizens by the early bird special promoters, have purchased their first gaming console since I was 10 years old in 1982 (Atari 2600). This should grab the attention of all gen-x'ers because we all know the attitude the boomers had toward video games. I believe that is beginning to change. I have read about Senior Wii Bowling leagues and Wii fitness classes. The Nintendo Wii transcends the old school sit on your butt while you play the game. Nintendo has given people a product that gets you involved more than fantasy. Here is a great article discussing the why of Nintendo Wii's success.

Who has a Wii out there?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2007, Blogger m brunjes said...

My mom's birthday is coming up, maybe that is what I should get her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home