Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Barry Bonds.

I remember when Barry Bonds first started playing in Major League Baseball. He was supposed to be the next great center fielder of baseball. 7 MVP's later, he has more than surpassed that. As much as a jerk as Barry has been to the media, and as juiced as he his, I still think he has been the most dominating sports figure outside of one MJ. I hate to see Hank Aaron's home run record fall to a dirt bag of a public figure as Barry, he will do it, and I think he has done it legit.

Career Statistics
Runs - 2198
Hits - 2902
Doubles - 597
Home Runs - 751
Runs Batted In - 1972
Stolen Bases - 514
Batting Average - .299

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2007, Blogger Mike West said...

I enjoyed seeing Willie Mays before the All-Star game and seeing recent documentaries on ESPN about Hank Aaron. I am ashamed of how Aaron was treated. Barry Bonds is the complete opposite of those 2 legends. Bonds will never be a legend in my mind, although he already is in his own.

 
At 7/13/2007, Blogger Kushmama said...

Who's Barry Bonds?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home