Thursday, November 08, 2007

Some thoughts...


The weather here in south Florida has pretty much been perfect. High about 80, low around 58. Beat that!! It's about time, we deserve such nice weather after 6 months of brutal, humid summer.

It's Thursday, Must See TV!! The Office and 30 Rock. Best back to back comedies since......

Tomorrow Apple will update it's iPhone Firmware, again. I will choose NOT to update this time because I am enjoying the AppInstaller too much. Have you pimped your iPhone yet?

I think about my 2 sons all the time. I cant believe they are 7000 miles away, in an ophanage and I cant do anything about it. Please pray for our boys!

Miami sports really stink right now. The Heat are 0 wins and 4 losses; the Dolphins are 0 wins and 8 losses; the Hurricanes are 5 wins and 4 losses; the Panthers (hockey) are 7 wins and 9 losses. Pathetic, sad and grueling.

On my iPhone lately: Matt Candler podcasts, Falling Up "Captiva", The Killers "Hot Fuss", David Crowder, "Remedy" and Coldplay, "A Rush of Blood to the Head"

I the NBC go green campaign is so obnoxious. Am I just an insensitive jerk or is it a little overkill? Please let me know.

Our church building is coming along quite nice. I'm thrilled to think that in just a few short months we will be able to have a functioning center for ministry.

Toe Story update: I had the nail extracted and it has now healed quite nicely. Thanks for asking!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11/09/2007, Blogger revolution said...

its finally time to start lighting bonfires on friday nights.

 
At 11/09/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

true, true! my folks have some property in western pb county and they already have their piles waiting to ignite.....maybe next week!

 
At 11/09/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the new cd from Falling Up. It's been in my car ever since I got it. Some of my favorite songs are Maps, Good Night Gravity and Good Morning Planetarium. I'm glad your toe is doing better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home