Monday, December 31, 2007

Best of 2007: Gadgets

iPhone - My wonderful wife waited in line on the first day to bring one of these perfect gadgets home for me as I rested my ailing knee.



Nintendo Wii - If you haven't gotten into gaming yet, this gadget will push you over the edge.


Bluetooth Car Kit - I can take calls and stream music from my iPhone on this little gadget.


AT&T Laptop Wireless USB Connect - Always be connected with the blazing 3G Network. I'm hoping that this will work in Siberia!


Western Digital Passport Portable Hard Drive - I love this portable hard drive. I purchased it on sale at Best Buy when we got back from Russia (first trip). All of our first trip videos are on this drive.


What are your favorite gadgets from 2007?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/31/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bluetooth ear buds? :)

 
At 12/31/2007, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

nope! its a clip unit for your car visor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home