Sunday, December 30, 2007

Best of 2007: TV

"Long Way Down" - I haven't seen an episode but I have watched the entire original "Long Way Round" and I know that it must be half as good. Follow Charley Boorman and Ewan McGregor as they take their motorcycles from London to Cape Town.
"30 Rock" - Brilliant, hilarious show. It will go down as a TV classic.

"The Office"



"House MD"




"Psych"





Honorable Mention: "My Name is Earl", "Scrubs"

What are your favorite TV shows from 2007?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12/30/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite show was Heroes!

 
At 12/30/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you on The Office and 30 Rock. I'd like to add the stylish Burn Notice and Nip Tuck.

-Tony

 
At 1/20/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SCRUBS!!!!!!!
No doubt' bout' it!
own all 6 of seasons!!!!
You could call me obsessd!
. . . . . . .
^V^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home