Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Great movie: Dan in Real Life

I don't do movie reviews, but I will recommend a good movie when I see it. "Dan in Real Life" is a movie I would highly recommend you watching. I'm a sucker for a good, clean romantic comedy and that's just what this is. Steve Carrel does a great job in his typical idiotic male fashion. He portrays a surviving widower, father of 3 daughters who attends his annual family fall gathering. Some of the reasons I like the film so much: Steve Carrel (of course); the cinematography was amazing! Camera angles, movements that I have never seen in this genre; the filming location (seaside of Rhode Island) was perfect! The fact that the movie was actually "clean" was a huge plus! I would encourage you to put this movie in your Netflix queue, rent it from iTunes or ever buy it! You will not be disappointed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/25/2008, Blogger Lyndsey said...

Yeah I loved this movie too!

 
At 3/26/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definite one that Mike and I would watch again..Steve Carrell never disappoints.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home