Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm trying

This week has been crazy, to say the least. We have been trying to get the boys into the swing of things, it has been tough. Yesterday and today have been really good days for sleep. Jadon had been struggling with all of the changes but has seemed to make some big strides. Roman is the most submissive loving child and has had very few set backs. Today my dad came over with his truck and we picked up a swing set from Toys R Us. We used some gift certificates that friends have so generously given to us. We appreciate everyones prayers and support. Hopefully over the next several days I will start posting more often with the typical posting flavors you have grown used with this blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/16/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Putting things together has got to be one of the not fun aspects of parenting. haha.

 
At 3/20/2008, Blogger Mike West said...

I remember working on a little Knight Rider car that Justin could sit in and peddle until about 2am one Christmas morning. My Dad gave it to me to give to Justin and told me "it will take you about 30 minutes to put it together." He got a huge kick out of hearing the agonizing details of me trying to put it together. Watching Justin jump in and peddle away erased away all the frustration in about 2 seconds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home