Friday, March 07, 2008

Starbucks on Arbot

Yesterday Dave (my brother-in-law) and I went on an excursion of the city of Moscow. We jumped on the Metro and hit the city. We found the Harley Davidson shop (a bizarre experience), ate a Big Mac at McDonalds and drank a chai latte from Starbucks on the famed Arbot Street. Moscow is a beautiful city that seems to never end. We closed the evening out with some pizza at Sbarros. It was the first time ours sons ever had it and I'm proud to say, they loved it!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 3/07/2008, Blogger Duke said...

Peace be with the moderator as well as those reading this message.
The time has come.
I am here to bring judgment to the living and the dead.
The harvest is ripe, pass this on to all fellow believers.

The Faithful Witness
Duke

 
At 3/07/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa? What was that?

 
At 3/07/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris!
The HArley store! Yeaaaaaaaah Boy! Hook me up w/ a shirt if you can. I'll give you the money when you get back.

Marcos

 
At 3/07/2008, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

marcos, i would, but they are $90 (seriouslly). if you wanna pay that much then i will pick one up for you.

 
At 3/07/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear everything is going well. I leave for the Dominican tomorrow, but I cannot wait to get back and meet the boys. We will be praying for your trip back. Congrats again!!

TJ

 
At 3/07/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day! May as well make the most of it while you're there, right?! Can't wait for the big party in April! We're going to try to come down. Would love to see the boys and the new church too!

 
At 3/09/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$90! What?! They must be smoking something! FORGET that! I can make a Harley Moscow shirt...LOL! I'll have Falcon or ask ur eldest boy to draw me one! LOL! HAhaH!!

Nah! Thanks for checkin bro!

MArcos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home