Sunday, April 06, 2008

Some thoughts....

I never dreamed being a Papa would be so amazing. I think I kiss my sons so much that my lips will be raw soon. Awesome.

Gnarls Barkley's new release is pretty good if you are into hip-hop/pop/r&b.

It's beginning to feel a lot like summer down here in So Flo. mid to high 80's in the day. I'm totally working my reddish tan!

If you call yourself a Christian you MUST listen to this message my pastor gave last week. Truly a church defining message.

Rest In Peace Charlton Heston. I still love him in the original "Planet of the Apes".

The Office returns this Thursday. I can't believe that it has been almost 5 months since the last original episode aired. Too long!

Miami Hurricanes baseball is hot, hot, hot! They are 26 wins and 2 losses. Could there be another championship run to come?

NFL Draft day is just a couple of weeks away. My Miami Dolphins have the #1 pick. Who should they take? I hope they can lure Dallas into trading their 2 first round picks for the first pick. Any thoughts?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home