Monday, March 20, 2006

Entertainment: March Madness.


Did you catch any of this weekends NCAA Basketball Tournament? Wow, there were some amazing games, they were all close. I would have to say the most memorable game was on Sunday between Bradley and Pittsburgh. Penny noticed the scoreboard on the screen so I took a picture of it. Some other games of significance: George Mason beet reigning NCAA champ North Carolina, Wichita St. beat Tennessee. That's what I love about this tournament, some scrub teams that nobody has ever heard of beats the state powerhouses! My pick from the beginning is still in it. I think they are the most talented team (that goes a long way in college hoops). My pick, UConn. Who's you're pick? Are they still around? Did they get knocked out in the first or second day?

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2006, Blogger m brunjes said...

The orange and blue baby! Go Gators!

I am in town this week if you have sometime.

 
At 3/21/2006, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

lets do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home