Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Entertainment: Worst of the Web.

I'm just like all of you, I cautiously roam the information super highway. While doing this, I have stumbled upon some really bad web sites. I can't believe people actually publicly display themselves and their ideas the way they sometimes do. I have compiled my list of the five worst sites I have come across recently. Please feel free to leave some of your findings!

Peter Pan's Home Page - after one glance at this site you will notice your stomach starting to turn. Not only that, you will wonder what in the world a 40 year old man is doing with his life, then you will look at yourself and say, "man have I got it together!" don't you just love the midi "When You Wish Upon A Star"?

Christian Gaming
- this site looks like it has been made with WordArt. Games available: Walls of Jericho (An exciting action puzzle game. Your fellow Israelites are marching around the walls of Jericho. Can you bring the walls down in time before), Ark of the Covenant, Judgment, and other "exciting" on-line games like Bible Hang Man, Jesus Matchup and Where's Noah?. It always amazes me how so many Christians can take something and make it so incredibly unappealing and cheesy. Please don't misunderstand me, I think its cool that someone was attempting to make a web site for Christians that like to play games, but dude, this site is so bad, so unbelievably.......bad.

AAAWWW Afgan Hounds
- I dare you to try this site out. It has so much going on its like spinning around in one of those office chairs, spinning, round and round. Gag! PETA Allied with Anti-Smokers? The Most Beautiful Site on the Web? Wow.

Heavens Gates - Again, I don't want to come across like I'm bashing other Christians. This is not personal. I just think this site is so tacky! Isn't it funny how Jesus looks like he's from Georgia or something? Once you go through the gates I really don't know what to do. Kinda weird.........I guess the whole site has left me speechless.

KRUSADE Christian Rock - I have never seen so much "stuff" on a band web site! The first thing I noticed was the one guy with a mullet. He is true to central Ohio form. I love the USA emphasized in their name, pretty slick, huh?

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Afghan Hounds site reminds me of the first Willy Wonka movie where they go through the freaky tunnel thingy...just a nasty combination of colors and movements!

 
At 3/01/2006, Blogger . said...

dude, i'm dying over here... too funny. the sites are like so 1997ish... the Krusade logo is eye catching though to me. i see it now, gym lights go down, lazer lights hit the stage, and with dramatic fog haze everywhere, the USA/Dove/Cross logo is lowered down to the stage and the guitar player strums a power chord for it... or did i just get a flash back of Spinal Tap?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home