Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wades World.

D-Wade has the potential to be an NBA legend. It can go from potential to arrival tonight and the next several days. This is the opportunity that all of the potential greats ever wished for. Dominique, Barkley, Malone, Stockton. All great Hall of Fame players, but no championship. This is the stage. The Finals. Wade has had a pretty good NBA Finals. He's averaging 25 points, 7 rebounds and 4.5 assists thus far. Not too shabby. Not legendary though. I would have to say I have noticed that he has become a little hesitant to really take a game over against Dallas. I truly believe he has Jordan-esque abilities when it comes to crunch time. I would love to see him prove me right tonight, game 3 of the NBA Finals. I really want to stop blaming the "role players" for not doing their thing and look right to the heart and soul of this Miami Heat team. Dwyane Wade is that. Three years in the league, three years deep into the playoffs. I believe he can and will lead the Heat to victory tonight. Please D-Wade, prove me right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home