Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cool App.

Have you ever been watching some YouTube videos and thought to yourself "Self, I would love to be able to download this"? I have many times over, especially when I would like to use a video for an illustration or just to have it on my external hard drive collection. Well I have purchased a very cool app call "TubeSock". It allows you to rip any YouTube video in various forms (iPod, Mac, audio only, video for Flash, and PSP). It's a useful little app and only costs like $15. You can download it here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2007, Blogger J Dub said...

TubeSock = good.

Nice recommendation. Quality, classy program. Before, I had been struggl-ing to find a way to save great YouTube videos. Now, this program is ahead of what the defense is. I wanna kiss you.

http://jmillerwest.blogspot.com/2007/01/joe-namath-is-struggll-ing.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home