Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some Thoughts...

The iPhone countdown: 3 days and some hours

Has anyone purchased the new Lifehouse release? If not you should, it's wicked good, and as my friend and co-worker Jeff says "it's not that wussy".

Penny and I went to the beach yesterday. It was unreal. The key to going to the beach in SoFlo in the summer is to go early (before 10) or late (after 4) because other wise its too freaking hot. The water was flat and clear and the temp was 84. Not bad huh? There were a couple of dolphin swimming around too.

I had an amazing cheeseburger for lunch yesterday. This place is the best and their fries ain't too shabby either!

My beard has gotten significantly longer. A day doesn't go by that someone calls me leprechaun or Lucky Charms. Interesting, Lucky doesn't have a beard, go figure.

I think Fred Thomson and Hilary will be the 2 party candidates for the upcoming '08 election. Hilary scares the poop out of me.

Summer TV is just awful. We have been watching reruns of "The Office" and "Psych", which is a surprisingly witty show. New episodes start airing July 13th.

I just bought a 4 GB jump drive for $39! I remember buying a 256 MB drive a few years back for $75. My how the cost of memory has come down.

"A man of knowledge uses words with restraint, and a man of understanding is even-tempered" Proverbs 17:27

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6/26/2007, Blogger J Dub said...

Lucky Charms is a delicious cereal. There's no getting around that.

 
At 6/27/2007, Blogger J Dub said...

Hey did you have your surgery yet?

 
At 6/28/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the link to five guys!! That place is amazing...I would definitely sacrifice an extra 5 lbs. to have one of their cheeseburgers right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home