Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Some Thoughts....

The school year is in full swing and it's good to be back on campus! God has opened up some really great opportunities for me and our Student Ministry, stay tuned....

I have been listening to the latest Rooney release. WOW! The first 10 tracks are so killer. If you aren't familiar with Rooney you should definitely check them out if you are into Brit-pop-rock with an American twist.

We got one of those new Apple keyboards for the old iMac. Absolutely love it!

So when are some of my peeps out there who work at churches going to send me some pics of your facilities? I'm getting to the point where I feel like I'm begging........

Just a couple of weeks until The Office and House start back up! What TV shows are you looking forward to for the upcoming season?

We watched Distubia the other night. Good movie with a couple of cool twists. David Morse is the new "it guy" when it comes to guys you love to hate in movies or TV. He looks just like a guy I worked with at Costco years ago.....

For all of those iPhone owners out there: check out this app that gives you the power to make ANY audio a ringtone. It's free for 30 days (you can keep all of the ringtones you create!). My ringtone is now the tune from the It's just like a mini-mall commercial made famous on YouTube.

On the adoption front things still continue to drag out. You can read more here.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9/04/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Heroes, Bones and Extreme Home Makeover.

 
At 9/04/2007, Blogger Juan & Meghan said...

Can't wait for LOST!!!!!

 
At 9/05/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when tonight?

 
At 9/05/2007, Blogger Esther said...

I saw David Morse on "House" as the bad cop. Good actor!

He also did a show about two years ago about a "badcop gone goodguy". He drove around in a taxi doing good deeds. Forget the name though... Hack? Hatch?

 
At 9/15/2007, Blogger Mike West said...

Leave It To Beaver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home