Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Blood work with the boys!!

Tuesday is my new day off so I get to spend some special time with my fam. This morning around 8 I left our house with our oldest, Roman to go get his blood work and other medical test done. He was awesome until the nurse screwed up his first draw. She inserted the needle and then she wasn't paying attention and jerked the needle out of my sons arm. Freaked US out! So she had to re-draw blood from his other arm. Needless to say he wasn't to thrilled (neither was I!). All in all he did well (Better than me. I have to lay down to have blood drawn!). Jadon was next, so I went home, dropped of Roman and picked up JJ. We got to the lab, and it went as smooth as silk. Of course it was all with a different person drawing the blood.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chris, you promised to not share this album of mine with anyone!!!!! mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home