Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Family: Chin-Hawk.

I am one of the fortunate people in this world that can pull off the whole bald thing. I have been shaving my head for about a dozen years now (thats 12 years for those of you in Palm Beach :) . I chose to shave my head because I admit it, I have been going bald. My thought was, I might as well finish it off so I won't be tempted to do the whole comb-over thing. Well, due to the lack of head hair, I have always had facial hair. Its one of those things a bald guy just has to have. I've had a gotee (who hasnt?), soul patch (quite popular these days), a beard (my wife hated it; she said I looked like an Amish guy). Of all of the creative facial hair do's I have had, I must say, the most impressive and unique do I have had is, what I wear these days, a chinhawk. Now, this isnt the first time I have sported one of these guys. I would say its the longest I've had kept a chinhawk. So you ask, what is a chinhawk? Well, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words; the picture here says it all about my chinhawk.

4 Comments:

At 12/27/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, thanks I've always wondered what I should call that thing growing under my lip. A clown in a dunk tank at the fair called it a third armpit once, but I wasn't sure that's what it was really called.

So now I know I'm the proud owner of a "Chin-Hawk"

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 
At 12/27/2005, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Be proud brotha'!!!!!
Chinhawks are the new wave of facial hair, dont forget it!

 
At 12/31/2005, Blogger Bryonm said...

It was the three pigs that said, "Not by the hair of my chinnie, chin, chin."

Third arm pit. I like that :)

 
At 1/03/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we are talking! Finally a post dedicated to the hair on the chin. I do see one problem with this magnitude of hair on one's chin. I think given the nature our over clean society you may consider a "beard net". http://www.shoplet.com/office/db/UFS7388.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home