Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Its a few Christmas video's for all to enjoy and my gift to all of my fellow bloggers!!

Here is SNL's latest crack-up spoof on the whole Narnia movie craze. The Chronic-what-cles of Narnia. So what are you gonna do on Christmas Day? Pretty funny stuff......


You never know where the cameras may be rolling. Im sure Santa regrets this documentation......



Here you will see that my Grandma really gets into the whole decorating thing. I enjoy messing with her pimped out tree......



All jokes aside. Merry Christmas to you all. I hope and pray that your celebration of the birth of our Savior is real and reflective. Never forget the humble beginnings of a humble King who ended up dying a humble death for you and I. Peace & Prayers.

1 Comments:

At 12/30/2005, Blogger J Dub said...

I need a tutorial on putting video in my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home