Entertainment: Put Movies On Your iPod.
Ok here you go. You just bought a new iPod video and want to put the Matrix on it? You say "isnt the iPod a little small to be watching a movie?" Well, yeah, but you can play your stored videos on any tv with RCA cables and a simple twist. Its not that hard to convert your movies, its just a little time consuming.
** Option 1 - If you have a dvd movie you would like to convert to a Quicktime movie go this route.
** Option 2 - If you already have a Quicktime movie on your computer that you would like to put on your new iPod go this route.
1. Download iSquint.
2. Open iSquint.
3. Click Convert File. Pick the Quicktime file you would like to convert.
4. Save as the name of the movie you are converting.
5. Click Optimized for iPod Screen.
6. Pick which quality you want your iPod movie to be (Conservative or Go Nuts)
7. Click Automatically add to iTunes.
9. In several minutes you will have a movie ready to put on your iPod.