Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Entertainment: More Old School.




Tonight I was browsing the World Wide Web and I came across this site that had old commercials and stuff. It was one of those moments like when you find a $5 bill in a pair of pants you seldom wear, a pleasant suprise! As I watched the various commercials one really caught my eye. Back in the day I remember seeing this ad and being inspired to buy one for my grandparents. The funny thing was I inherited it 10 years later. After having it in my room and getting used to its convenience, my wife asked me to part with it. She said it was a bachelor thing. Who knows, one day I may be inspired to purchase another one of these cool "Clapper" items.

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

Nice Blog. I laughed out loud when I read this post. I saw a clapper at the CVS by my house on Sunday afternoon. And I begged my wife to let me buy it. She just gave me the "Look". You know what I mean? All that to say... um I'm not sure... talk to you later man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home