Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Entertainment: My New Toy.

I love gadgets. I have had an iPod for along time, three years! That is ancient in modern tech time! Well, Monday I was invited by my beautiful wife to go to our local Apple Store and purchase a new Pod. Apple introduced thier new video iPod in early October. I wanted one. Did I need one, no. I think the number one reason for wanting one of these little guys is the fact that they are just cool. Look at this thing! You can watch tv shows, music videos, home made videos. You can listen to and store your whole music collection, sync your Calendar and To Do Lists as well as Contacts. Oh, I forgot to mention, you can also store all of you digital pictures on this gadget-of-gadgets. Did I want one, yes! Did I need it? Not really. Dont sleep on this, put it on your wish list, you have to get one of these bad boys. As you can tell by the look on my face, Im giddy.

3 Comments:

At 11/01/2005, Blogger Bryonm said...

I heard they were looking for a replacement for Inspector Gadget. Maybe that's the next career move for you.

I got that Ipod working; you know the one - your ancient history first edition Ipod you used to have. I had to put a charge on it and it worked. Yipee.

 
At 11/01/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas in November :)

Looks like neat device! I hope I don't accidentally pick that up and bring it home with me the next time at your casa!

 
At 11/02/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does it look when hooked up to a projector?
Can it show videos on the big screen at church?

nice blog by the way,

Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home