Monday, November 28, 2005

Entertainment: I got gas.

Yesterday Penny & I made a quick trip up to Orange Park, Fl. to visit her family. Its so crazy driving four-five hours north, its like your in a different state. We have our own litte world down here in South Florida. The houses are incredibly expensive (avg. $320,000), the traffic is worse (35 minutes avg. commute), people are snottier (its just a fact, man) and of course gas is more expensive.In Orange Park I filled up my car at $2.12 per gallon. Its funny, yesteday I filled up in Palm Beach County at $2.58 per gallon. Somethin' aint right man! Does somebody know something I dont know?

5 Comments:

At 11/29/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quit driving my jeep the gas is too expensive....I now load up on refritos, get on my Gary Fisher bike...point and aim! I can usually make it to work in 45 minutes!

 
At 11/29/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come up to georgia where i bought gas this morning for $1.93 a gallon.

 
At 11/29/2005, Blogger m brunjes said...

I'll see you tommorow morning.

 
At 11/29/2005, Blogger Jeff T. said...

My family was resistant at first but now they're totally on board with my cost-cutting fuel-saving stroke of genius: hitch-hiking.

 
At 11/30/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to rub it in, well ok it's to rub it in lol, but we just paid $1.88 for gas here n knoxville:)
Love
david, audrey and eden

 

Post a Comment

<< Home