Thursday, December 22, 2005

Family: When Will I Die?

I think we all ask the question "when will I die?" I know it's morbid and all but, you know all of those tests, the Stupid Test, Nerd Test, etc... Well nestled in there was the When Will I Die Test. This caught my attention and I took the test. Well as you can see, this computer test says I should live till Im 80 or so. I am going to die at 80. When are you? Click here to find out! That's great and all, but the fact is, man knows not his time. I mean, think about it, 10 out of 10 of us will die and none of us know when. That's one of God's great mysteries. He knows the how and when of each of us. If I live to 80 or 50 or 40, so be it. I know my life is in the hands of the God of this Universe. So when are you gonna die?

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious as to what the all knowing website has to say about how long of a life I will live...but to be honest that's too morbid for me. I would rather just try to focus on growing old and being a burden to someone else! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home