Monday, January 30, 2006

Ministry: Bad Christian T-Shirts.

In light of the "Awards Season" I would like to recognize the "Worst Christian T-Shirt". As much as I don't want to admit it, I have owned and worn bad Christian t-shirts. Its like one of those things we cant avoid in the Christian culture. I was looking through some websites and was trying to find what I considered to be the worst of the Christian t-shirts. Are these designers serious? Im not bashing or anything, but these people are a little off and in my humble opinion weird.
Drum roll please ....................................
To find out my choice for "Worst Christian T-Shirt" click on the picture.
Now, what's your choice?

3 Comments:

At 1/30/2006, Blogger J Dub said...

Hey! Ain't nuthin wrong with Southern by birth. That's the best shirt on there. You got somethin' against the South?

Kidding. That shirt is, um, slightly tacky.

 
At 1/31/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I don't know if this is wrong but I hate most christian T's

 
At 2/03/2006, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

Its not wrong my friend. its just good to get that out of your system, confession is good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home