Monday, January 16, 2006

Entertainment: Weird Web Stuff.

I was born in Kentucky, so I understand the whole redneck thing, or at least I thought I did until I saw this. A Bumper Dumper! This is a real product! Boy, Uncle Booger is a real genius. Who would of thought to put a toilet on the back of a truck? Well, Uncle Booger did. After finding this, I thought I would love to hear from you. So lets share each others bizarre "web-finds". Post some of your interesting finds and I will publish your best.

5 Comments:

At 1/16/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet we can fabricate something like this for my jeep...I am sure it will be the RAVE at the next camp out!

 
At 1/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now, does it go straight to the ground or all over your heels?

 
At 1/17/2006, Blogger Bryonm said...

I don't know how they do it in Kentucky, but everywhere else on the planet, all clothing is pulled down around the ankles. Not just the outer garments. You need to be totally free when taking a seat like that :)

 
At 1/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your blog is "weird web stuff"

for good wholesome web viewing, come on over to http://mondokblog.blogspot.com. Clean up your act.

 
At 1/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!

You need this too!
http://tinyurl.com/cetc8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home