Monday, January 02, 2006

Best of 2006: TV

The Office - Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Jim & Pam. Need I say more? Ok, how about Dunder Mifflin, Scranton, Chilies and Jan Levinson. Need more? How about "Thats what she said!" or "If luck weren’t involved, I would always be winning." or "Why tip someone for a job I’m capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did, however, tip my urologist. Because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones."

LOST - as much as season 2 dragged on and on, I still stuck with this show. It has lost some of it's luster but it's like crack TV, I cant get enough. Please no more flashbacks! I just want to know all of the now details, NOW!

Deal or No Deal - I have admitted here on Life & Times my like for this prime time game show. What is so great about this show is that it is brainless and any shmo can play it. People get all worked up thinking that they could pick a better case than the contestant. Howie represent us bald folks well.

Dateline - Internet predators busted. Crimes solved. I love how Stone Phillips takes you step by step through a crime or Chris Hansen walks up to a dirty old man who is anticipating a 13 year old. I never knew how many twisted messed up crimes of passion went on in this country until I watched this show.

30 Rock - Alec Baldwin steals the show in this outrageous SNL-influenced comedy. I think this show helps solidify the new "Must See TV" on NBC, along with My Name is Earl, previously mentioned The Office, Scrubs and late night with ER.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home