Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Entertainment: Great Television!

For a while I had not been watching a lot of TV series. I have been more of a movie guy or sports guy (Sportscenter in particular). What's amazing is since last January, when we got TiVo, we have been investigating some of the shows that have been released. Let me tell you, I have been blown away by some of these shows. Here are some of my favorite:









Smallville. This is so great because it is the story of Superman in a modern context. If you haven't caught this show yet, it is really fun to follow and see the story unfold. Thursday 8 PM on The WB

LOST. This is the show that I would call my second favorite. ABC has really hit a home run here! There's action (a plane crash, crazy animals and personal conflict), there's character development (incredible dynamics), and best of all, there's mystery! The mystery is so great that there are websites that a dedicated to solving some of them! If you haven't tried LOST yet, do it, you will not be disappointed. Wedenesday 9 PM on ABC.

The Office. I haven't really watched a whole lot of comedies, mainly because they are typically so crude. This show is so incredibly funny. It is a mockumentary on a group of typical office workers, where the workday consists of ego clashes and inappropriate behavior. Based on a British comedyof the same name. What makes it intriguing is its location, Scranton, Pa. Watch it Thursdays 9:30 PM on NBC.

3 Comments:

At 12/30/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I love lost I can't wait for it to start airing again. And have you noticed that Aaron Mondock looks like Clark in Smallville. Another show I like is 24... Dude I'm at the verge of Heart Faliure everytime I watch that show.... I used to like Alias until Jennifer Garner starting dating Ben A. Apparently he had a problem with her boy on Alias...

 
At 12/30/2005, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

my wife loves Alias! i havent gotten into it. Mondok does look like Clark, all the girls tell him that! Happy New Year!

 
At 12/30/2005, Blogger J Dub said...

If you haven't seen The Office, watch it. Thursday nights @ 9:30, NBC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home