Friday, January 06, 2006

Entertainment: A Waste of Time?

If you have been checking out "Life & Times" for any amount of time, you know I love sports. Thanks to a friend of mine (a fellow sports junkie) I am a Fantasy Sports competitor. Last year I competed in my first league, a baseball league. I was so into it, that I joined 3 other baseball leagues. Then football season started. I got 3 more teams. Then basketball season, 3 more teams. Do I qualify as a junkie yet? If you haven't gotten involved in Fantasy Sports yet, your missing out. Missing out on countless minutes of investigating and strategy. Dropping players, adding players. Auto drafts and live drafts. Its crazy! I must admit, Im hooked. It's cool getting a taste of what its like to manage a team. Last week I finished 2nd in one football league (Ligers) , 7th in another (BrownHornets) and yes , I won the championship (CrackJaw) in another league. For basketball, Im 2nd in one league (FuriousFive) and 9th in another (BrownHornets). So, what are you waiting for, sign up today!

2 Comments:

At 1/06/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...next year, 412 will sponsor a youth pastor only fantasy football league. youth pastors are the best trash talkers.

 
At 1/06/2006, Blogger Chris Goeppner said...

count me in!! im all over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home