Family: My Dad & Chuck Norris
As a child of the '80's I am very familiar with cheesey action films. My dad and I used to rent or go see each and every one. There were several actors that typically acted in them: Sylvester Stallone, Charles Bronson, Clint Eastwood, etcetera. But there is one actor that stands out from the rest, you guessed it, the one and only Chuck Norris. He starred in such masterpeices as Delta Force 1& 2, Missing In Action 1,2,&3, Lone Wolf Maquade and Invasion USA. For 10 years on CBS he played Cord Walker in "Walker: Texas Ranger" . To this day, Mr. Norris is considered one of the great American movie heros. I think its due to his legendary ability to monopolize the father and son male bonding, movie watching experiences.
One particular web site put together the top eleven Chuck Norris Facts:
1. Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.
2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
5. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
6. Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.
7. Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies
the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
8. The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.
9. A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
10. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.
11. There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.