Sunday, April 02, 2006

Entertainment: On My iPod.

I like to ask people the questions "So what's on you iPod these days?" Not only is it a great conversation piece, but it is a great way to discover new bands. So with this in mind here is what I have listening to on my Pod this week.....

All Star United
- I'm sure some of you know this band but for those that aren't familiar, they were way ahead of the game in regard to the current throwback-new wave rock sound that has become popularized by the likes of The Killers, The Bravery, Hot Hot Heat and others. These guys are lead by front man Ian Eskelin and are very fun to listen to. If you don't have any of their music, get it, it's timeless. Some songs that I enjoy most, "Savior of My Universe", "Drive" and "Tenderness".

Over the next few days I will share with you five bands that have been played most recently on my Pod. Feel free to leave a comment with your most common "Playlist".

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2006, Blogger . said...

total flashback man. i have that album. might be one of the 1st 'christian' cd's i ever got. you're right, very ahead of their time.

 
At 4/03/2006, Blogger J Dub said...

Ben Kweller - Sha Sha
David Crowder Band - The Lime CD
Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Better Than Ezra - Live At the House of Blues, New Orleans
Convoy - Black Licorice
The Derek Trucks Band - Songlines
Dispatch - Bang Bang
Jack Johnson - Sing-a-longs and Lullabies For the Film Curious George
John Mayer Trio - Try
Wilco - Kicking Television: Live In Chicago

Just a "short" list of what's been playing on my Ipod recently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home