Monday, May 15, 2006

Entertainment: Weird Stuff.

Do you ever catalogue weird things in your head? For instance, the other day we were going to see my parents and there was this trailer parked on their street that really caught my attention. Written on the side and rear of it was "South Florida Racing Pigeon Combine". What the heck is this all about? I have never heard of such a thing. Who in the world races pigeons? That's just weird. Another weird thing is this 9/11 conspiracy video that I watched (really, I did). It was just weird watching all of these news clips from 2001 that seemed so long ago. That's weird. It just seems ancient. Something also weird about the video was the narrator. He was really monotonous. Another weird thing is that new Toyota SUV called the FJ Cruiser. Wow is that thing, weird. It kinda resembles a Play-Doh container. How weird would it be to see a FJ Cruiser towing the "South Florida Pigeon Racing Combine" trailer?

3 Comments:

At 5/15/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I think that car's kinda cool... my wife sides with you though...

 
At 5/16/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the FJ...it's trail worthy!
...As far as pigeons go...well let me just say that TEXANS don't do this kind of 'girly man stuff'.

 
At 5/17/2006, Blogger Bryonm said...

That Toyota's COOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home