Saturday, June 24, 2006

Miami Heat Parade.



Myself and a few friends took a ride south into Wade County to experience the Championship Parade for the Heat. It was just that, an experience that I will never participate in again. Not only did I learn that South Florida mass transit is to be desired, but I also learned that having a parade in the middle of ta 90 degree summer day is a bad idea. Real bad. I got burned (even with SPF 45 on), saw irritable women go at each other while in line for the rail (yes, a fight!) and dealt with a monstrous crowd that was trying to get a glimpse of Shaq and D-Wade. I decided that I will never go to another one of these events, ever.

3 Comments:

At 6/24/2006, Blogger Bryonm said...

Dude:

There probably won't be another one of these events.

 
At 6/24/2006, Blogger Bryonm said...

How come you didn't get a picture of the chicks websites...

 
At 6/25/2006, Blogger . said...

in was there: on the billboard across the street from the arena...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home