Saturday, August 19, 2006

Greatest Music Video, Ever.

I have read a lot about OK Go's latest video (ON TREADMILLS). People are saying it's brilliant, genius, the greatest music video ever, etc. I won't disagree with the brilliant and genius ideas, but greatest ever, doubt it. Ok Go is a pretty interesting band and have been creative. As a matter of fact their popularity has gotten them in the corporate adverising ranks, read here. There is only one music video that has set the standard with creativity, hilarity and brilliance. Years ago the Beastie Boys released their video "Sabotage". This video receives my vote for greatest video, ever.

2 Comments:

At 8/20/2006, Blogger Bryonm said...

Beastie Boys are of the devil.

Beastie... Beast...

Mark of the Beast...

Hello?

 
At 8/21/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that....these guys made a great video and few great albums. I like OK GO too...but unlike the great satan (Wal-mart) I will support my fellow Americans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home