Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Vacation 2006.

This week Penny and I have joined the rest of my family for our annual family vacation. This year we all headed west to Siesta Key, Florida. It’s about a 3 and a half hour drive from our part of the state. There are beautiful white sand beaches and lots of beachside cabins. It’s been so nice just getting away from my regular schedule and pretty much not living by any set schedule, getting up whenever the heck I feel like it and going to the beach everyday just to chill. I feel like my mind and body are being refreshed. I would have to say that my heart and spirit have yet to get there. I have been going through the book of Acts and have been so moved by the way God used normal guys to do a supernatural thing. My prayer is the Lord would use me to do the supernatural and that I would be willing and submitted to do so. Hopefully during this vacation I can learn to have a deeper faith and He will respond with using me in spite of me. I will post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home