Monday, July 17, 2006

Blog Friendly Browser.

I have read about this browser before but I just recently downloaded the software. For all of you who blog alot this could be a revolutionary tool for you. Has anyone tried to use this yet? Let me know what you think.

From: The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
I've been trying out Flock Beta 1(v 0.7) which, as we told you last month, has been released as a free beta download. First, I've got to tell you that I'm really loving Flock. My favorite features are the built-in blog editor, to which you can drag and drop text snippets from any web site or photos, and the easy-on-the-eyes built-in RSS reader. I also like the developers' approach, which is to try to make the social dimensions of the web (like sharing photos, sharing bookmarks, accessing RSS feeds, blogging, and searching) easier for mere mortals to discover and use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home