Saturday, September 02, 2006

John Mayer.

Thanks Jeff for the heads up on the John Mayer download. One of the coolest things about this guy is he wants people to hear his music. He encourages recording his concerts, bootlegging, and all that other "big music" taboo stuff.Another cool thing about him is he listens to the same stuff I do, at the same time, weird, I know. Well here is a post from his blog about the reveal he had at STAR 98.7 in L.A.. I have listened to this and really can't wait to buy a hard copy of this album and see him perform the songs live in October.

2 Comments:

At 9/02/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May write and produce good music, but, his language needs improvement.....I would read what he wrote before I gave him a two thumbs up. Remember what momma says."you never know who is watching or listening"......would Jesus like this guy and his music.....I know...your mother never quits, sorry, can't resist!!!

 
At 9/02/2006, Blogger Bryonm said...

It's about time somebody charges what the music is actually worth :)

Dang it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home